Update: Proposals are now closed! Sorry if you just got the news!
Our Call for Proposals is now open and will run from the 31st of May to the 12th of July 2023. If you think you have something great to talk about – submit your idea! If you are unsure, speak to someone or contact one of our speaker mentors to discuss your idea. When in doubt, submit your talk 😉!
- Django internals and challenges in modern web development.
- Wild ideas, clever hacks, surprising or cool use cases.
- Improving Django and Python developers’ lives.
- Pushing Django to its limits
- The Django and Python community, culture, history, past, present & future, the why, the who and the what of it all.
- Whatever you deem appropriate – it’s your conference after all!
If you would like to ask a question, you are always welcome to write to the Content Committee: email@example.com
Please read both these pages carefully before submitting your talk:
Submissions from anywhere in the world are welcome until 12th July 2023.